Once a year, AEDC holds its 60-hour Entrepreneurship Assistance Program (EAP) Small Business Institute. This comprehensive hands-on training course is specifically designed for new and existing business owners to learn what it takes to give their business ideas the best chance to succeed.
Classes are usually held in the fall/winter, in different locations across the region.
Topics covered include:
- Planning and researching your business idea;
- Marketing analysis, strategies and implementation;
- Financial record-keeping;
- Understanding and using cash flow projections;
- Financing your business;
- Negotiating with partners, clients and customers, and more.
Contact us for more information.
No matter where you are in your business, if you need help growing and expanding, or if you are just starting out, our experienced business advisers are ready to assist.
Contact us to get started
In addition to in-person services, we are building a database of online resources, such as articles, links and videos, around a variety of business topics.
Feel free to send us your ideas of what you’d like to learn more about.